Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

8 reasons why I am annoyed with Google Blogger...

Bookmark and Share

  1. Whenever I press enter the spacing shows up funny in my post. 
  2. Even though Google owns Blogger my blogs are not in Google's search engine but only in the blogger search engine.  
  3. There is no easy way to insert a YouTube video, I had to copy and paste it into the Html, then divide the dimensions and edit these until the video fits into my post.  
  4. There is no way to put a border around images.
  5. You can only size a picture according to their small medium large and extra large options.  
  6. There are only a few nice templates to choose from.
  7. Templates that can be installed from btemplates.com are somewhat glitchy.  You often have to go in an edit the HTML code to make the buttons link to where you want them to link.  
  8. There are few fonts to choose from.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger